41A4885-2 Liftmaster Garage Door Belt Drive Opener Gear and Sprocket Assembly
replacement 41A4885-2 belt drive gear and sprocket assembly is for
Liftmaster and Raynor belt drive garage door openers manufactured before
2001. The gear assembly includes drive gear assembly, worm gear, wear
bushings, grease, hardware and instructions for replacement.
- 41A4885-2 Belt Drive Gear & Sprocket Assembly
- For use with Liftmaster and Raynor belt drive openers manufactured before 2001
- Includes helical gear and top hat assembly, worm gear, wear bushings and hardware
- Instructions included
- Compatible Raynor model openers: Aviator (1280RGD)
- Compatible Liftmaster model openers: 1270, 1280, 1280R
- The 41A4885-2 sprocket on top has 9 ridges. The newer sprocket (41A4885-5) has 14 ridges.
- For openers made after 2001 use the 41A4885-5 Gear & Sprocket Assembly
check part number in your opener manufacturers manual before ordering
to confirm this is the correct part. If you are not sure please email us
and we will help you.
You can view or download the 41A4885-2 Instructions on our Support Manuals site