3" Gray 1/4" T-style Vinyl Bottom Garage Door Weather Seal (full 200 foot roll)
When you need more than just a couple of pieces of seal you can get a full 200 foot roll. The 3" wide gray
vinyl replacement bottom garage door seal that forms a U shape with 1/4" T-style ends. Installing new vinyl bottom garage door seal is an excellent way of keeping out unwanted water and dirt in your garage. The 3" wide bottom door seal works in Raynor garage doors and other
residential & commercial garage doors that have door bottom astragal retainers that accept a 1/4" T-style bottom garage door weather seal.
*The actual measurement of the "T" part of the seal is between .265" and .285" due to manufacturing tolerances. The seal has been tested & works in all Raynor brand models and others that use a 1/4" T-style seal. You should measure the "T" on your existing seal with a caliper to make sure this seal will work in your door. You could also get the Seal Sample Pack here and test the samples in your door to see how they fit. If you need more info on the 3" Gray 1/4" T-style Seal or only need a couple of pre-cut pieces then go here to the product page.
- 3" wide gray vinyl bottom garage door weather seal
- Seal slides into bottom garage door section astragal retainer
- Note: due to tolerances in manufacturing the actual width of the seal can vary from 2.775" to 3"
NOTES FOR ORDERING 200FT ROLL
- Max (2) rolls per order
- Please allow up to 5 business days before item will ship
- NO RETURNS - all sales final - please make sure this seal will work for you before ordering
- No shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
- All shipments will be via UPS Ground shipping
- Physical street address only - no PO Boxes