M3-3313 Marantec Micro "Keychain" Garage Door Opener Remote
Marantec Micro "Keychain" 3-Button Garage Door Opener Remote 315MHz frequency
SUPER SMALL REMOTE
- This remote is small and fits nicely in a purse or on the end of a keychain
- Includes a battery, programming instructions and a New Programming Jumper
- The M3-3313 can be programmed to control three Marantec garage door openers.
- Compatible Opener Models: M4500, M4700, Q7700, Q7900, M4500e, M4700e, M4900e, M4500ECO, M4700ECO, M50, M55, Synergy 270, Synergy 370 and Synergy 380
- Programming instructions using the jumper included. We also include instructions on programming the remote using the control buttons on the powerhead (just in case you don't have another remote to use the programming jumper)
- Order an Old-to-New Program Jumper if you have an older ML-1312 Remote to transfer the code from the old remote to the new remote
- Also compatible with Martin Garage Door Opener Models: DC3700, DC2500 and DC3700HD
- NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT MHZ FREQUENCY REMOTE - if you have an existing remote look on the back and you will see the printed MHz frequency - it MUST be 315MHz or it wont work. The older 40MHz and 390MHz remotes are no longer available. A separate Marantec Plug-in Receiver will need to be added for the new remotes to work if you have a 40MHz or 390MHz radio receiver. Please email us if you have any questions.
- Manufacturer: Marantec
- Model #:: M3-3313