75424PKG Marantec Receiver With Keyless Entry and Two Remotes
75424PKG Marantec Garage Door Opener Plug-In Radio Receiver Bundle includes one (1) Plug-in Radio Receiver, two (2) M3-2312 2-button Remotes, and one (1) M13-631 Wireless Keyless Entry
Do you have an older/outdated garage door operator where the remotes no longer work or are no longer available? If you do then the Marantec Replacement Receiver Package is the answer. Simply connect the two wires from the Receiver to the back of the operator, plug in the receiver and program the remote and keyless. Add additional remotes for other cars or just for spares. Will work on all Marantec or other standard garage door operators.
This radio receiver set works well to replace the older obsolete 40MHz or 390MHz Marantec radio equipment on the Marantec Mac-Lift garage door operators plus it can be used on other makes of openers like Sears, Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Raynor, Linear, Genie and more.
- Set includes one (1) Plug-In Radio Receiver 315MHz frequency
- Two (2) #M3-2312 2-Button Remote Transmitters - includes batteries, programming connector & visor clips
- One (1) #M13-631 Wirless Keyless Entry
- Bell wire to connect radio receiver to the electric operator
- Installation instructions
- Free Priority Shipping
- Programming Tips:
- Act fast when programming the keyless entry! From the time you get the LED's on the keyless entry to light up in Step 1 of the instructions to Step 3 when you enter a 4-digit PIN number you only have 10 seconds. You may have to do this step several times until you get it.
- If you are programming the keyless to a 75424 Plug-in Radio Receiver once the keyless is programmed you will need to hold the enter button for 3 to 4 seconds every time you enter your 4-digit PIN number to open or close the garage door. This is the way it works with all M13-631 Keyless & 75424 Plug-in Receiver combinations.
- Manufacturer: Marantec
- Model #:: 75424PKG